Whatever happens in the brain is reflected in the body, therefore with body poses and body movements the writer reveals what they think about themselves, how they feel, and what they think about the world and life in general. The same principle applies to handwriting, which can also be observed through body language. During handwriting, electric impulses from brain are manifested through hands movement, resulting in symbols, which we call letters. Each handwriting is unique, just as every person is unique.
If you want to make quick analysis of your handwriting (your character), grab the blank sheet of paper (no stripes) and pen, and begin to write in scripted letters. You can write about anything. If you don’t know what to write about, you can copy paragraph from the book. Write as you usually write.
Here’s what your handwriting reveals:
- Stronger writing pressure – you probably have ample of energy, but it is highly likely that great amount of energy is stuck due to constant dealings with the past, which you find difficult to let go. You probably face difficulties to forgive and let go, and need time to recover and move on after you’ve been hurt.
- Negative text gradient – you are negative as a person, pessimistic, you probably lack faith that all will ultimately end well.
- Positive text gradient – you are positive, optimistic person; you have faith that everything will be all right in the end, regardless of circumstances. With your positive attitude, you often attract such outcomes.
- Letters are decreasing in size toward right – you are diplomatic, you know how to calm down and appease the „ardent“ situation
- Narrow space between words – you have strong need for socializing. If the space is very narrow, you probably cannot function by yourself;
- Wide space between words – your need for freedom is strong; very wide space between words can be seen in the handwritings of people who have autistic disorders,
- Right-slanted writing – you show your emotions openly, you are warm and open in your relationships; if writing is very right-slanted – you have difficulties in controlling your emotions. Your emotions may be exaggerated,
- Left-slanted writing – you are reserved and you do not show your emotions to others easily; as a child, you might have been hurt, thus by not showing your true emotions, you protect yourself from being hurt again; people with extreme left-slanted writing are very closed and may find it very challenging to function on a daily basis,
- Stroke on the final letter is turned upwards – you need (enjoy) attention of others. It is like you send the message: “look at me”, “clap to me”. Most probably you did not get that attention from your parents, when you were kid,
- The stroke on the final letter is turned backwards, and strikes through other, preceding letters – you are prone to self-hurting, or self-sabotaging. By striking through the letters, you are actually annulling yourself. You probably have feelings of guilt,
- Letters entangle with those from the row below (g, j, y) – you are engaged in too many projects and activities at the same time. This causes confusion and stress, because you don’t know how to prioritize your obligations. You probably never finish what you started;
- Very narrow letters – you are timid, afraid of other people, new experiences, and in general, you are afraid of life,
- Very wide letters – You are courageous and need expansion in all aspects of life.
- Small letters – you are able to keep strong concentration for long time; small letters combined with some other indicators (e.g. t bar placed low on the letter t, signature smaller than the rest of the text, etc.), point to low self-confidence.
- Upper zone part of letters longer than the lower zone part of letters (l, t, h, k higher than g, j, y) – you are mental type of a person, you are more attracted by intellectual challenges than physical. This indicator (combined with some other indicators) may also point to inclination toward spirituality;
- Strokes in the lower zone writing longer than strokes in the upper zone writing (g, j, y is larger than l, t, h, k) – movement, sports and in general, physical activities are your natural form of expression. You are a person of strong sexuality. In addition, you probably have strong connection with your sub-consciousness.
- T bar floating above the letter – you are prone to daydreaming; with some other supporting indicators (determination, persistence, etc.), this may point to a visionary person;
- T bar is getting thinner toward the right side – you are prone to irony and sarcasm, your words are sharp as sward,
- Fast-pace writing – you are fast, dynamic and agile person. You probably walk fast, and think fast,
- Low-pace writing – you are very cautious person; you probably think twice before you make the decision. Probably you even move at the slower pace.
These are only few of almost four hundred indicators and traits of personality, which can be read from handwriting.