Even though we are all sexual, everyone expresses his or her sexuality in a different manner. First, not everyone is born with the same quantity of sexual energy, thus sexual potential of each person is different. In addition, stereotypes of the society when it comes to sexuality, and the resulting feeling of shame or guilt; fears of judgement, hurting, etc. lead to inability to relax and fully indulge into sexual enjoyment.
When you are unable to surrender fully to the partner, not only that your sexual experience is poor, but your sexual desire, the libido is suppressed too, which leads to frigidity and impotence, sexual frustrations etc. Frustrations then lead to distorted sexual practice (pornography, crudeness, skewed sexual inclinations, etc.).
In many ancient philosophies (e.g. taoism), sexual energy is regarded as living energy, and in that sense, sexual act can be seen as a metaphor of life, as our behaviour in the sexual act reveals how we behave in life in general.
Following the same logic, libido, the sexual desire, shows how strong is our desire for living (survival mechanism), while our ability to surrender in the sexual act shows whether we are able to go with the flow of life, be spontaneous in relationships and truly enjoy living. Because of the excessive fears, which exist deep in their being, many people are not able to do that, and this is why they try to control everything. Unfortunately, by controlling their lives, they are not able to enjoy the beauty of living.
On this workshop you will learn:
- why is sexual energy regarded as living energy; what aspects of life does sexual energy involve, how is sexual behaviour related to behaviour in every-day life;
- how to identify sexual potential from handwriting, how much sexual energy do you dispose of, how strong is your libido
- how you manifest your sexuality, what importance do you place on your emotions in sexuality; are there signs of sexual frustrations, frigidity or impotence in your handwriting, of untypical sexual inclinations, etc
- are you “softer” or “harder” type of a person when it comes to sexuality
- how do you connect sexually with other people; are you free and relaxed, or shy and inhibited in manifesting your sexuality
On this workshop, you will also get tools that will help you overcome sexual challenges revealed through handwriting.